Category Archives: weddings
I’m so excited to share with you photos from Lisa and Colin’s wedding!! These two are the NICEST couple, and it was an absolutely gorgeous day. They were married at St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel (this place is starting to feel like home, I love photographing ceremonies here!) with reception at Interlachen Country Club in Edina. Many thanks to Rachelle with Style Architects designing such an amazing event for us to photograph. One of the coolest things – for reception entertainment they had dueling pianos which was a hit! The floor was packed and it was so fun to watch. Lisa and Colin (and families and friends) thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of your day. Everything was so wonderful and I’m so thankful to have been a part of it.
Cake: Queen of Cakes
Wedding Planner: Rachelle Mazumdar with Style Architects
Musicians: Dueces Wild – Deuling Pianos
Makeup/Hair: Emily J Makeup and Hair
Custom Lighting: Adam Welz with Prime Time DJ’s
Invitations + Programs: Style Architects
Linens: Linen Effects
Draping: Richfield Flowers and Events
Now for the beautiful wedding of Erica and Ben! I LOVE LOVE LOVED the style of this wedding… it was also a 100% vegan event (down to Erica’s wedding shoes). I couldn’t say enough about this couple – really fun, relaxed, intelligent, and great people. It was an awesome day!!!
I wouldn’t of had such a beautiful event to photograph if it wasn’t for an amazing team of vendors!
Wedding Coordinator: Sarah Trotter with Lasting Impressions
Ceremony and Reception Site: Weisman Art Museum
Catering: D’Amico Catering
Cake: Cakes by Jan
Flowers: Sadies Floral
Lighting: Instant Request
Hair and Makeup: MN Bridal Makeup Artistry
Yay for Ronna and Mike’s blog!! :) This day was absolutely filled with laughter and joy from start to finish – and it shows in the photos. Sure, it was a little rainy, but Ronna and Mike were completely unfazed by it!
– Mike totally got into the photos, which made for some pretty awesome images. :)
– Ronna and Mike met watching the Twins play the Royals. The nice people at Target Field let us in to take a few photos. So awesome!!!
– The more weddings I shoot, the more familiar faces I run into. Ronna and Mike are friends with some of the other couples I have photographed, including Jeanne and Ben!
– I’m expecting my first baby at the end of January! Thankfully the pregnancy timing aligned perfectly with my wedding season, and I have been able to photograph as normal without letting it slow me down. However, this crew was continually checking in to make sure I was feeling good and getting enough to eat and drink. It means so much to be with a bride and groom who care about my team as much as their own guests! :)
Pretty flowers by Colleen’s Flower Cellar, Cake by Buttercream, food by Lancer Catering (a big thank you to these guys for always being so accommodating and wonderful to us photographers!) , videographer was United Video, Inc, and hair/makeup by Coley Myrmel!
Thank you so much, Ronna, Mike, their families, and friends for making this such a great day for all. Enjoy the photos! :)
Ohhh, where do I even start with this blog post? Not only was this wedding completely AMAZING (details, details, DETAILS!) but was treated so kindly I felt like I was practically part of the fam. A few highlights from the wedding day:
* Their “flower girl” was their golden retriever, Lucy. I want to take Lucy home with me… totally in love with that doggie.
* We stopped in downtown Excelsior for some quick portraits and ice cream. I told Jason “not to dictate the type of ice cream you get… but the more colorful the better for photos.” The ice cream matched his bow tie – nice work, Jason! :)
* Jenn’s neighbor was kind enough to let us use a vintage restored Lambretta moped for a few photos. That + Jason’s Ray-Bans + black and white = classic awesomeness.
A team of really great vendors came together to create this wonderful event:
Wedding Planner: Sally Berry with Mother of the Bride
Flowers: Camrose Hill
Cake/Dessert table: Coco and Fig
Makeup/Hair: Smart and Chic Bride
Wedding Dress: Monique Lhuiller, Shoes: Vera Wang
Bridesmaids Dresses: J.Crew
Suits: Tommy Hilfiger
Jenn, Jason, and families – I cannot thank you enough for making me a part of this wedding day. I have truly enjoyed getting to know you all and will miss you all dearly after all of the wedding stuff is over!
Alina and Carl!!!!!! Such a sweet wedding day with an equally sweet couple. They were married at Incarnation Lutheran Church in Shoreview.
Pastels and lace… I loved the color palette! Ella Jean’s Floral Designs.
See what I mean? BEAUTIFUL!!
The guys in bow ties!!!! I love a good bow tie wedding. :)
Alina makes girls like me super jealous. :)
It’s official -married!
Reception at Dellwood Hills Golf.
Lovin’ this shot of the bridal party. I’m a big fan of group shots where everyone is doing something a little different.
Alina and Carl were all for sunset photos – which was amazing. Sometimes with weddings being so time sensitive, the perfect light + portrait time doesn’t always line up. This night, it did. I was a happy photographer!
A bride willing to sit in the grass for some portraits = WIN!
The grand finale sunset photo!!! :) Alina and Carl, I was nothing but smiles the entire day. You are both so fun and great to be around. A beautiful day it was. Thank you for making me a part of it!